- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Kyabram Motor Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Premium Double Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Kyabram Motor Inn is located in Kyabram. Those looking for an activity can check out Kyabram Golf Course, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Edis Park and Lake Bartlett.
- Kyabram Fauna Park - 3 min drive
- Waranga Basin - 22 min drive
- Hill Top Golf & Country Club - 23 min drive
- Shepparton Golf Club - 33 min drive
- Billabong Ranch - 33 min drive
About this property
Kyabram Motor Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10.00 and AUD 10 for adults, AUD 10 and AUD 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kyabram Motor Inn
- Kyabram Motor
- Kyabram Motor Inn Hotel
- Kyabram Motor Inn Kyabram
- Kyabram Motor Inn Hotel Kyabram
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property was excellent cant fault anything. The owner /prop was very pleasant.