Overview of Le Méridien Ile des Pins
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Garden View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Pool View
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds, Pool View
Bungalow, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, View
Bungalow, Multiple Beds
Bungalow, 1 King Bed, Balcony, View
Bungalow, 2 Twin Beds, View
Bungalow, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Beach View
Bungalow, 2 Twin Beds, Beach View
Bungalow, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Bay View
Bungalow, 2 Twin Beds, Bay View
About this area
Located in L'Île-des-Pins, Le Méridien Ile des Pins is in a rural area and on a private beach. Notre Dame de l'Assomption is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Plage d'Oro and Natural Pool. Scuba diving and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cave exploring and hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our L'Île-des-Pins travel guide
- Plage d'Oro - 8 min walk
- Natural Pool - 14 min walk
- Grotte de Hortense - 9 min drive
- Notre Dame de l'Assomption - 15 min drive
- Pic N'Ga - 30 min drive
- La Pirogue Restaurant – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Longitude 167 – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Le Méridien Ile des Pins
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Guests can receive assistance booking domestic flights to the Isle of Pines by contacting the hotel using the information included in the booking confirmation email.
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for XPF 5900 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 3000 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: XPF 1500 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: XPF 5900 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Meridien Ile Pins
- Meridien Ile Pins Hotel
- Meridien Ile Pins Hotel Isle of Pines
- Meridien Ile Pins Isle of Pines
- Méridien Ile Pins Hotel Isle of Pines
- Méridien Ile Pins Isle of Pines
- Le Méridien Ile des Pins Hotel
- Le Méridien Ile des Pins L'Île-des-Pins
- Le Méridien Ile des Pins Hotel L'Île-des-Pins
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Unforgettable place. The location is an utter paradise, sorrounded by nature and in almost complete isolation. It’s an amazing place to relax and enjoy the wonders of nature. The hotel itself is clean, has a lot of services and super friendly and helpful staff, we loved them! The food at the hotel is ok. Not great for the most part but ok. Understandable for the geographic restrictions it has. So this wasn’t a big issue. Overall really liked it, and I’m even thinking of returning soon :). In the future I’d love to see better guidance on how to discover the sorrounding nature. Maybe add some guided walking tours or hiking trails around the island. This would be a great addition.