Visitors can enjoy all that Labasa has to offer including the restaurants, monuments, and shopping. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Labasa
- The closest major airport is in Labasa (LBS), 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Savusavu (SVU), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Labasa
Notable city landmarks like Sangam Temple and Labasa Sugar Mill might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Subrail Park and Vanua Levu.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Labasa. Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Grand Eastern Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options.
Dressing for Labasa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Labasa is 71.22 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F