Visitors are sure to enjoy all Savusavu has to offer including its snorkeling. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, rainforests, and spas.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Savusavu
- The closest major airport is in Savusavu (SVU), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Labasa (LBS), 21.4 mi (34.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Savusavu
Snorkeling is a top activity, and Copra Shed Marina is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Savusavu Farmers' Market and Vanua Levu.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Savusavu. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Naveria Heights Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Koro Sun Resort - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Daku Resort - This 3-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Savusavu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- About 71.22 inches of rain falls on Savusavu each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 65°F