Visitors can enjoy all that Lahore has to offer including the museums, zoo, and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, water parks, and temples.
- There are 84 hotels and other accommodations in Lahore
- The closest major airport is in Lahore (LHE-Allam Iqbal Intl.), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Amritsar (ATQ-Raja Sansi Intl.), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lahore
The city is notable for landmarks like Lahore Fort, Badshahi Mosque, and Sheesh Mahal. The picturesque setting of Bagh-e Jinnah and Shalimar Gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gaddafi Stadium and Lahore Zoo.
In Lahore, you'll find 84 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Luxus Grand Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- The Residency Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Pearl Continental Lahore - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Mall Road can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Lahore
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 105°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 100°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 94°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lahore is 0.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 102°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 47°F