When you imagine your upcoming day, you might think you'll be wandering around downtown, gazing up at the architecture or the gorgeous nature all around you. Still, there is one feature you've been looking forward to most of all: Minar-e-Pakistan. Right now is finally the time to check it off your must-see list.
Hotels near Minar-e-Pakistan
If history was your best subject during school, you'll have a good time at Minar-e-Pakistan.
It's located 160 miles from Islamabad, in Lahore.
The one and only accommodation that's close to Minar-e-Pakistan is the Hotel One Down Town. Just 1 mile away, it's an easy choice for people who come here.
There is no need to fork out every hard-earned penny on your accommodation. You can choose to stay at one of the convenient budget accommodation options that are in the area. The Hotel One Gulberg and the Hotel One The Mall Lahore are a few of the more frequented establishments.
Think about spoiling yourself with some nights at the Best Western Lahore, just 2 miles away.
Sightseers meet at Scnc Net Cafe Bilal (Lahore) for a pick-me-up after visiting Minar-e-Pakistan. For something substantial, have a seat at one of the area's restaurants, Andaaz Restaurant (Fort Road, Lahore).
After you're done with Minar-e-Pakistan, you should check out what the rest of this area has to offer you:
- Delve into the past at Sheesh Mahal, an interesting spot where you can find out about the military history of the region.
- Stop by Badshahi Mosque and feel a sense of serenity come over you as you admire the impressive architecture.
- Paying a visit to Lahore Fort is an ideal excursion for everyone, from families with small kids to those who are passionate about history.
- Look on as the pupils and instructors scurry around the campus of University of the Punjab. Now envision the similarities and differences between the cultural scene of today, compared to the past.
- Look on as the undergraduates and faculty staff walk through the corridors of National College of Arts. Now envisage the differences between the cultural scene of today, compared to many years ago.
The convenient proximity of Badami Bagh to Minar-e-Pakistan makes the train a convenient way to travel to this attraction. It's 0.5 miles away.
Our Lahore rooms provide everything you require, so you can be sure to find venues near Minar-e-Pakistan you'll adore. Lots of guests come here to really retreat from everyday life, so it's time to get going. You'll spend boldly once the time comes to book, too: multiple explorers approve of their Lahore hotel. You're a click away from all the inside information you could want.
- As you might expect near such a stunning monument, the staff at lodging close to Minar-e-Pakistan provide wonderful service.
- Looking for room contentment as well as cleanliness? We've got it here.
- Discover that Lahore lodging are always prepared to welcome you into clean and neat rooms.
Your favorite place awaits with our comprehensive roster of hotels near Minar-e-Pakistan.
Lahore Interesting Facts and Figures
With Minar-e-Pakistan realized, you'll still have things to see and do in Lahore.
- To really leave no stone unturned, go over entertainment near Lahore.
- Happen upon a cute store to search for keepsakes and polish off a delightful supper of its signature cooking.
- Prepare to discover Lahore also knows a thing or two about laying out the welcome mat after you spend some time on its a full schedule of action.
Planning a journey to Lahore is decidedly the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Minar-e-Pakistan from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old sights and say hi to more than a few astonishing photo opportunities!