Visitors can enjoy all that Lampedusa has to offer including the parks, monuments, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in Lampedusa
- The closest major airport is in Lampedusa (LMP), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lampedusa
The city is notable for landmarks like Shrine of Our Lady of Lampedusa, Fisherman Statue, and Parish of St. Gerland Lampedusa. The city's natural beauty is on display at Tabaccara Cave, Madonna Cove, and Cala Croce Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rabbit Beach and Guitgia Cove.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Lampedusa. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel O'scià - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Martello - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Il Villaggio del Mago - Amenities at this guesthouse include free parking and a private living room. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Lampedusa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Lampedusa each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 54°F