Visiting Lan Sak
Visitors can enjoy all that Lan Sak has to offer including its parks. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lan Sak
A favorite place to visit in the city is Huai Kha Khaeng Wildlife Sanctuary. Additionally, you'll find Samorthong Warm Springs in the area.
As you plan your visit to Lan Sak, it might be difficult to book an accommodation in the heart of the city, but there are 7 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Baan Chai Khao Village Home Stay is 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the center of Lan Sak. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Thap Than can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Ban Lek Tee 7 is located 27 mi (43.4 km) from the heart of Lan Sak. This 3-star hotel in Thap Than features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- BN Organic Farm Resort is 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from central Lan Sak. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Thap Than can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
Dressing for Lan Sak
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 100°F during the day and 65°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 101°F, while the average at night is 77°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- Lan Sak gets about 45.04 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 99°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 66°F