Visitors can enjoy all that Landrethun-le-Nord has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and welcoming setting. Top sights around the area include Les Six Bourgeois and Musee des Beaux-Arts et de la Dentelle. There are 226 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Landrethun-le-Nord
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Les Six Bourgeois and Musee des Beaux-Arts et de la Dentelle. Additionally, you'll find Cité Europe and Cap Blanc-Nez in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Landrethun-le-Nord, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 120 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Première Classe Calais Centre - Gare is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the center of Landrethun-le-Nord. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Calais can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Ibis budget Boulogne-sur-Mer Centre les Ports is 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from central Landrethun-le-Nord. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Boulogne-sur-Mer can enjoy access to parking and free WiFi.
- B&B Hotel Calais Centre St Pierre is located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of Landrethun-le-Nord. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Calais can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Landrethun-le-Nord
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Landrethun-le-Nord each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F