Visitors can enjoy all that Landrum has to offer including the mountain views, monuments, and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is BMW Zentrum.
- You'll find 206 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Greenville - Spartanburg
- The closest major airport is in Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Landrum
Notable city landmarks like Campbell's Covered Bridge and Poinsett Bridge might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Landrum Library to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Landrum. Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Glassy View Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
One of the top places to see outside the city is BMW Zentrum, located 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Landrum
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Landrum gets about 47.20 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 33°F