Visitors to Tryon are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. Top sights in the area include Biltmore Estate and U.S. Cellular Center.
- You'll find 1396 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Asheville
- The closest major airport is in Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tryon
Favorite places to visit in the city include Foothills Equestrian Nature, Overmountain Vineyards, and Tryon Country Club. Additionally, you might want to add Mountain Brook Vineyards to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Tryon. Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- 1906 Pine Crest Inn & Restaurant - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Tryon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.20 inches of rain falls on Tryon each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F