Visitors to Greer are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, musical theater, and churches. BMW Zentrum, The Peace Center, and Falls Park on the Reedy are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 207 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Greenville - Spartanburg
- The closest major airport is in Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 38.5 mi (62 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Greer
The city's cultural venues include BMW Zentrum and BMW Performance Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Century Park and Pelham Mills Site.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Greer. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Greer-Taylors - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Popular places to visit outside the city include The Peace Center, 11.7 mi/18.8 km from the city center, and Falls Park on the Reedy, which is 12 mi/19.4 km away.
Dressing for Greer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.20 inches of rain falls on Greer each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F