Travelers to Langeron will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Langeron
Places to visit in the larger region include Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours, Balaine Arboretum, and Tour Goguin. You'll also find Porte de Croux and Nevers Cathedral in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Langeron, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Première Classe Nevers - Varennes Vauzelles is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the center of Langeron. This 1-star hotel in Varennes-Vauzelles features free WiFi and free parking.
- Hôtel & Résidence Avermes is located 19.9 mi (32 km) from the heart of Langeron. Guests staying at this hotel in Avermes can enjoy access to free parking and in-room flat-screen TVs.
- ZENAO Appart'hotel Nevers is 13 mi (20.9 km) from central Langeron. This aparthotel in Nevers features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Dressing for Langeron
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Langeron each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 33°F