Visiting Las Huertas de Cansa
Travelers to Las Huertas de Cansa will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 56 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Las Huertas de Cansa
Places to visit in the larger region include Dolmen Tapada de Anta, Marvao Castle, and Praca da Republica. In the area, you'll also find Portalegre Castle and Portalegre Cathedral.
As you plan your vacation to Las Huertas de Cansa, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 43 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Apartamentos Rurales San Pedro is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Valencia de Alcantara can enjoy access to a terrace and an in-room kitchenette.
- El Jiniebro Turismo Rural is located within 3.7 mi (6 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star country house in La Acena de la Borrega features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Las Huertas de Cansa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Las Huertas de Cansa is 18.62 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F