Travelers to Lavale will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 424 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lavale
Places to visit in the larger region include Balewadi Sports Complex, The Pavillion, and Chatushrungi Mata Temple. Additionally, you'll find Fergusson College and Pu La Deshpande Garden in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Lavale, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 192 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Novotel Pune Nagar Road is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the center of Lavale. This 4.5-star hotel in Pune features 5 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Orchid Hotel is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from central Lavale. This 3.5-star hotel in Pune features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Mercure Lavasa - An AccorHotels Brand is located 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the heart of Lavale. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lavasa can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Lavale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 100°F, while the average at night is 65°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 52°F
- Lavale gets about 27.80 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 98°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 53°F