Visiting Le Vigan
Visitors can enjoy all that Le Vigan has to offer including the parks and museums. In Le Vigan, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Vigan
A couple of favorite places to visit are Musee Cevenol and Cevennes National Park. In the area, you'll also find Les Accros d'Anjeau and Grotte des Demoiselles.
As you make plans for a getaway to Le Vigan, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 33 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hôtel Le Mas de la Prairie is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the center of Le Vigan. This hotel in Le Vigan features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- House for Rent in the Cévennes National Park is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from central Le Vigan. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Saint-Jean-du-Gard can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Les Bellugues is located 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the heart of Le Vigan. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Saint-Jean-du-Gard can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Le Vigan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Le Vigan each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F