Travelers to Lekhnath will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Lekhnath, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Pokhara (PKR), 7 mi (11.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lekhnath
Places to visit in the larger region include Pokhara International Mountain Museum, Devi's Fall, and Bindhyabasini Temple. In the area, you'll also find Ratna Mandir and Barahi Temple.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Lekhnath. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Grand Hotel Begnas is located in the heart of Lekhnath. This 2.5-star hotel in Lekhnath features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Rupakot Resort is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lekhnath can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Young's Stupa is located within 1.1 mi (1.8 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Lekhnath features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Lekhnath
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Lekhnath gets about 35.12 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 38°F