Find Hotels in Leucate
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Jul 16, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Leucate has to offer including its waterfront. Around the area, top sights include St. Jacques Church, Le Castillet, and Palace of the Kings of Majorca.
- You'll find 346 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Narbonne
- The closest major airport is in Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Beziers (BZR-Cap d'Agde), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Leucate
A couple of favorite places to visit are Port-Leucate and Gulf of Lion. Additionally, in the area you'll find St. Jacques Church and Le Castillet.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Leucate. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Résidence Hôtelière Leukos is located in central Leucate. This 3-star residence in Leucate features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Maison d'Hôtes la Galerie is located in the heart of Leucate. Guests staying at this guesthouse in Leucate can enjoy access to free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hôtel Le 19-21 is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city's heart. This hotel in Leucate features free WiFi, a bar, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Palace of the Kings of Majorca, 16.3 mi/26.2 km from the city center, and Canal de la Robine, which is 19.1 mi/30.8 km away.
Getting Around Leucate
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Port-La-Nouvelle Leucate-la-Franqui Station. Leucate may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Leucate
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Leucate gets about 0.75 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Leucate?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Leucate, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Leucate?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in Port Leucate?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Leucate?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Port-Leucate?
What about the best place to stay close to Aqualand Port Leucate?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Leucate?
What are some accommodations with pools in Leucate?
Recent reviews of Leucate hotels
More trip options
- Leucate Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Leucate Airports
- Hotels in Leucate Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Leucate Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Leucate
- More Hotel Options in Leucate
- More Popular Hotels in Narbonne
- Other Hotels near Leucate, Narbonne
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends