History buffs enjoy visiting Levoca though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, theaters, and museums.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Levoca
- The closest major airport is in Poprad (TAT-Poprad - Tatry), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kosice (KSC-Barca), 37.7 mi (60.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Levoca
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like St. James Church and Levoca Old Town Hall. Additionally, you might want to add Slovak National Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Levoca. Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Barbakan Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Levoca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Levoca gets about 24.37 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F