Visitors can enjoy all that Lewiston has to offer including the lakeside setting, golf courses, and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting.
- You'll find 117 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Grayling
- The closest major airport is in Alpena, MI (APN-Alpena County Regional), 38.8 mi (62.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lewiston
A favorite place to visit in the city is Huron-Manistee National Forest. You'll also find Louis M. Groen Nature Preserve and Michaywe Pines Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Lewiston. Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Gorton House - With a stay at this 2-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a library, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Lewiston
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.22 inches of rain falls on Lewiston each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°F