Visitors can enjoy all that Libby has to offer including the waterfalls, opera houses, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Libby
- The closest major airport is in Kalispell, MT (FCA-Glacier Park Intl.), 50.2 mi (80.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Libby
The picturesque setting of Thompson Chain of Lakes State Park and Logan State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Libby Dam Visitor Center and Cabinet View Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Libby. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Venture Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Country Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Sandman Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting Around Libby
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Libby Station. Libby may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Libby
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- About 20.51 inches of rain falls on Libby each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F