Penthouse, 3rd floor walkup condo with magnificent ocean vista from your living room and large private lanai. Enjoy the quiet privacy of this intimate condominium on beautiful Kauai's Royal Coconut Coast. The quaint town of Kapa'a is a few miles North of the condo.
***The RESORT*** - Kaha Lani: Hawaiian translation – 'Heavenly Place.' It's like no other resort on Kauai. Surrounded by sprawling, manicured tropical grounds, this Bali Style Resort is breath taking. At the Ocean edge and so secluded, the property is nestled between the Ocean, Lydgate Park, and the award-winning, oceanfront Wailua Golf Course, And yet, it is so centrally located you could readily get to any part of the Island. Just steps from your door…
• Lounge by the heated swimming pool - tiki Lights lit every night at sunset;
• Practice at the putt and pitch area, or play tennis;
• Enjoy leisurely strolls and beachcombing along miles of uninhabited beach;
• A great bike/walking path is directly in front of the resort, and
• Lydgate Beach Park sits at the property edge - a great place for kids to play in the protected/lifeguarded ocean lagoon and learn to snorkel. They will also love the awesome playground.
***APARTMENT AMENITIES***: Perfect for couples and families: 1 bedroom/1-½ bath - sleeps 4; full kitchen; large-screen cable Smart HDTV and Bluray/DVD/CD player. Wireless High-Speed Internet Access.
Vaulted ceilings with ceiling fans, window louvers, and balmy tropical breezes (courtesy Isle of Kaua’i) provide natural climate comfort.
Beach items for you to enjoy - includes towels. Plenty of free parking right outside the unit. A laundry facility on the grounds (takes quarters) so you can pack lighter and save on airline fees.
***HOME DINING***: Enjoy preparing relaxing meals at home in your fully equipped kitchen – stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, toaster, blender, dishes, glasses, eating and cooking utensils, cookware, and … more. Supermarkets and shopping close by.
You may prefer your breakfast on the lanai table while watching sunrise on the Pacific horizon. BBQ at one of the poolside gas grills. If you enjoy creative cooking, you will want to visit local Farmer's Markets for fresh, Island produce to include in your recipes.
***RESTAURANTS***: Great selection of eateries, cafes, and American, multi-ethnic, and local Hawaiian restaurants… within minutes of the property.
***KAUA’I ADVENTURES***: Kauai – the Garden Island. Take in the majestic terrain of the Na Pali Coast, Bali Hai, Waimea - the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific”, Wailua River.
• Sightsee while exploring the beautiful and exotic Island.
• Convenient access to snorkeling, golfing, kayaking, catamaran, ziplining, ATV, horseback riding, Tubing …
• Hike the ‘Grand’ canyon, Bali Hai, Na Pali and other picturesque trails.
• … just to mention a few of the many adventures.
Kaha Lani borders the Kalepa Mountain Forest reserve, Wailua Municipal Golf Course, Nukolii Beach Park, Nonou Forest Reserve, and the Wailua River State Park. From the front deck, view the golf course and mountains that includes the 'Sleeping Giant'. On the shores of the Wailua River launch off in a kayak to visit Secret Falls or take a river cruise to the Fern Grotto. Adventurous souls hike to the bottom of the Opoeka’a Falls and swim in the fresh water pool.
Whether it is adventures, nightlife, restaurants, shopping - it is all just minutes