Overview of Hotel Kolping
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
About this area
Located in Linz, Hotel Kolping is in the city center and near a train station. Danube Park and Pleschinger Lake reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Linz Botanical Garden and Linz Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TipsArena or Linzer Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Casino Linz - 2 min walk
- Musiktheater - 7 min walk
- St. Mary's Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Ursuline Church - 7 min walk
- Linz Landhaus - 9 min walk
- Linz Central Station - 13 min walk
- Linz (LNZ-Hoersching) - 13 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves lunch.
- Trevi – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 5 per stay)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 5 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Kolping Hotel Linz
- Kolping Linz
- Hotel Kolping Linz
- Hotel Kolping
- Hotel Kolping Linz
- Hotel Kolping Hotel
- Hotel Kolping Hotel Linz
Frequently asked questions
The Hotel Kolping is within walking distance to the main train station and the main attractions of Linz. Also close to the trams if you wish to use them. The lady reception staff member was rude when I arrived, stating I was too early for check in. I was just hoping to drop my bag off so I could enjoy the day in Linz. The reception staff member then checked me in and gave me a room early, so I do not know what the problem was. The hotel and room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was just average. I would recommend The Hotel Kolping for its location.