Visiting Littleton Panell
Those traveling to Littleton Panell are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Stonehenge and American Museum in Britain.
- There are 497 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 31 mi (49.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Littleton Panell
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Stonehenge and American Museum in Britain. Additionally, you'll find Lacock Abbey and Great Chalfield Manor in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Littleton Panell, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 62 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Apex City of Bath Hotel is located 16.8 mi (27 km) from the heart of Littleton Panell. This 4-star hotel in Bath features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Parade Park Bath is 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the center of Littleton Panell. Guests who stay at this 2-star bed & breakfast in Bath can enjoy access to a bar and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- The Old Mill Hotel is 15.9 mi (25.7 km) from central Littleton Panell. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bath can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Littleton Panell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Littleton Panell gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F