Visitors to Trowbridge are sure to enjoy the bars and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, golf courses, and museums. Top sights around the area include Bath Abbey, Roman Baths, and Stonehenge.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Trowbridge
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Trowbridge
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Bath Abbey, Roman Baths, and Stonehenge. In the area, you'll also find American Museum in Britain and The Holburne Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Trowbridge. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Studio - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and high-quality beds.
- The Tollgate Inn - Our customers like the breakfast at this inn. With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Hilbury Court Hotel - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Theatre Royal Bath, located 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Jane Austen Centre, which is 8 mi/12.9 km away.
Getting Around Trowbridge
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Trowbridge Station. Trowbridge might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Trowbridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Trowbridge each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F