Visiting Liwa Oasis
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Liwa Oasis, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and tucked away, this city also attracts tourists with its spas. In Liwa Oasis, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Liwa Oasis
The city is notable for landmarks like Fort Liwa, Mezair'ah Fort, and Maria Al Sharqiya Fort. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Anantara Qasr al Sarab Desert Resort - This 5-star hotel in Liwa features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Liwa Oasis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 103°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 105°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 98°F during the day and 59°F at night
- About 0.12 inches of rain falls on Liwa Oasis each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 105°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 59°F