Visitors can enjoy all that Loderup has to offer including its parks. In Loderup, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Malmo (MMX-Sturup), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Ronne (RNN-Bornholm), 34.6 mi (55.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Loderup
A couple of favorite places to visit are Ale's Stones and Sandhammaren. Additionally, you'll find Glimmingehus and Stiby Golf in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Loderup. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mälarhusen Stugby Österlen - With a stay at this 2.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Örums Nygård Österlen Spa & Konferens - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Löderups Strandbad Hotell & Stugby - With a stay at this 3-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for Loderup
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Loderup is 1.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F