Travelers to Lodoso will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 73 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lodoso
Places to visit in the larger region include Santa Maria de Tarrio Parish, Church of San Salvador de Vilar de Donas, and Iglesia de San Tirso. Additionally, you'll find Pambre Castle and Church of San Nicolao of Portomarin in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Lodoso, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 22 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Casa Roán is located in the heart of Lodoso. This 3-star country house in Monterroso features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
- Méndez Núñez Hotel is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the center of Lodoso. This 4-star hotel in Lugo features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and 2 bars.
- Hotel Exe Puerta de San Pedro is located 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the heart of Lodoso. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lugo can enjoy access to concierge services and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Lodoso
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 36.26 inches of rain falls on Lodoso each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F