Visitors can enjoy all that Lommel has to offer including the casinos, parks, and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Lommel
- The closest major airport is in Eindhoven (EIN), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 29.5 mi (47.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lommel
The picturesque setting of Burgemeester Park and Lommel Sahara exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Counsel House and Glass House.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Lommel. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Corbie Lommel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Lommel
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Lommel Station. Lommel might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Lommel
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Lommel each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F