Visitors can enjoy all that Mol has to offer including the golf courses, parks, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Mol
- The closest major airport is in Eindhoven (EIN), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mol
Notable city landmarks like Fifteen Chapels and Postel Abbey might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Zilvermeer Recreation Ground and Jacob Smit Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mol. Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Corbie Mol - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Mol
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Mol Station. Mol may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Mol
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mol is 1.10 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 29°F