Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Abbey is in a great location, close to downtown, and walking to other attractions. The owners are very welcoming; the place was spotlessly clean, our room was large with a big bathroom; and there is a lovely sitting area for scones and tea in the afternoon. If you're lucky enough, the sunshine pours ...
great hotel. Our room came with a large tub and it was quiet while facing the street. staff were great and saw I was bringing wine to the room and offered wine glasses for us. FANTASTIC.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Londonderry hotel! Finding the perfect home away from home during your Northern Ireland getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Londonderry. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Londonderry hotels even welcome you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your holiday.
- Northern Ireland is not only welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your pets can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Londonderry has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Northern Ireland has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Londonderry is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 49% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?