Visitors can enjoy all that Lovington has to offer including the coffeehouses, parks, and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Lovington
- The closest major airport is in Hobbs, NM (HOB-Lea County Regional), 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lovington
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lea County Museum and Lovington Ballpark. In the area, you'll also find Soaring Society of America and University of the Southwest.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lovington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lovington is 17.95 inches
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 30°F