Visitors can enjoy all that Lubango has to offer including the parks and monuments. In Lubango, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lubango (SDD), 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lubango
A couple of favorite places to visit are Christ the King Statue and Our Lady of the Mountain Park. Additionally, you'll find Tundavala Gap in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Lubango, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the city center, but below are lodging options in the area.
- Iu Hotel Lubango is 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from the center of Lubango. This 3.5-star hotel in Lubango features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Ibis Styles iu Lubango is located 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the heart of Lubango. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lubango can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Lubango
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 94°F as the daytime average and 63°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lubango is 0.91 inches
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 49°F