Those traveling to Luerschau are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 230 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sonderborg (SGD), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Luerschau
Places to visit in the larger region include Globe House, Ostdeutsches Heimatmuseum, and St. Peter's Cathedral. In the area, you'll also find Holm-Museum and Danevirke Museum.
As you plan your vacation to Luerschau, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel am Fjord is located 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the heart of Luerschau. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Flensburg can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Hotel Frøslev Kro is 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from the center of Luerschau. This 3-star inn in Padborg features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Hotel Alte Post Flensburg is 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from central Luerschau. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Flensburg can enjoy access to a bar and conference space, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Luerschau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Luerschau gets about 33.50 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 31°F