Visitors can enjoy all that Lully has to offer including the cafés and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 79 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bern (BRN-Belp), 31.7 mi (51.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lully
Places to visit in the larger region include Payerneland, Portalban Harbor, and Thermal Center. Additionally, you'll find Maison d'Ailleurs and Yverdon-les-Bains Castle in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Lully
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Lully gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F