Visitors can enjoy all that Lumberville has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Hope
- The closest major airport is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Princeton, NJ (PCT), 20 mi (32.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lumberville
Places to visit in the larger region include Moravian Tile and Pottery Works, Fonthill Museum, and Bucks County Civil War Round Table Library and Museum. You'll also find James A. Michener Art Museum and Mercer Museum in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Lumberville, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 20 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Lumberville 1740 House is located in the heart of Lumberville. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Lumberville features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Red Roof Inn Philadelphia - Trevose is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the center of Lumberville. This 2-star hotel in Feasterville-Trevose features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd. is located 18.7 mi (30.2 km) from the heart of Lumberville. This 2.5-star hotel in Horsham features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
Dressing for Lumberville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Lumberville gets about 47.91 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F