Visitors to Lambertville are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, riverfront, and cafés.
- You'll find 66 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Princeton
- The closest major airport is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Princeton, NJ (PCT), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lambertville
Places to visit in the larger region include Washington Crossing Open Air Theater, Garden of Reflection 9-11 Memorial, and Makefield Highlands Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Paradise Golf Center and Liberty Village Premium Outlets in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Lambertville Station Restaurant and Inn - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Lambertville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Lambertville gets about 46.42 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F