Visitors to Doylestown are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, shopping, and art.
- You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Hope
- The closest major airport is in Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 16 mi (25.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Doylestown
Cultural venues in the city include Moravian Tile and Pottery Works, Fonthill Museum, and Bucks County Civil War Round Table Library and Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are James A. Michener Art Museum and Mercer Museum.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Ash Mill Farm Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a computer station, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet rooms.
Getting Around Doylestown
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Doylestown Station or Doylestown Delaware Valley College Station. Doylestown may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Doylestown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Average annual rainfall for Doylestown is 47.91 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F