Find Hotels in Newtown, PA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 24, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Visitors to Newtown are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, entertainment choices, and cafés.
- You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Hope
- The closest major airport is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Newtown
The city's cultural venues include Newtown Theater and Langhorne Players. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Schofield Ford Covered Bridge. Additionally, you might want to add Tyler State Park to your agenda.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA - This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Newtown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 46.42 inches of rain falls on Newtown each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 25°F