Find Hotels in Luye
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $25
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Luye has to offer including its hot springs. In Luye, there are 22 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Taitung (TTT), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Luye
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lu Yeh High Land. In the area, you'll also find Dulan Mountain and Jiana Falls.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Luye. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Longtian Hill B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- GOOSE NEST Garden B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Taitung Chii Lih Resort - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Luye
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Luye Ruiyan Station or Luye Station. Luye might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Luye
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- Luye gets about 1.93 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 63°F