Visitors to Magnor are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Magnor
Places to visit in the larger region include Charlottenbergs Shopping Center, Charlottenberg-Eda People's House & Park, and Eda Golf Club. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Magnor, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 14 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotell Charlottenberg is located 5.7 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of Magnor. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Charlottenberg can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Festningen Hotel & Resort is 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the center of Magnor. This 3.5-star hotel in Kongsvinger features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Vinger Hotell is 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from central Magnor. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kongsvinger can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Magnor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 41°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 51°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- Magnor gets about 39.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 15°F