Visiting Mahdar Bin Usayyan
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Mahdar Bin Usayyan, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and tucked away, this city also attracts tourists with its spas.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mahdar Bin Usayyan
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Anantara Qasr al Sarab Desert Resort - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Mahdar Bin Usayyan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 103°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 105°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 98°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mahdar Bin Usayyan is 0.12 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 105°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 59°F