Find Hotels in Mala
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Apr 2, 2018
Travelers to Mala will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Mala, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 55.1 mi (88.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mala
Places to visit in the larger region include Asia Golf Club, Boulevard Asia Shopping Mall, and Racing Dakart Kart Track. You'll also find Asia Beach and Pucusana Beach in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Mala, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 10 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Casa Verde Hotel Ecologico is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Mala. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Mala can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private patio.
- Bujama Campo Mar is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from central Mala. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Mala can enjoy access to free parking and cable TV.
- Estelar Vista Pacifico Hotel Asia is 8 mi (12.9 km) from the center of Mala. This 3.5-star hotel in Asia features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Mala
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- Mala gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 56°F