Visitors can enjoy all that Malacky has to offer including its golf courses. A top sight in the area is Devin Castle.
- You'll find 152 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bratislava
- The closest major airport is in Bratislava (BTS-M.R.Stefanika), 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Malacky
Devin Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Stillfried-Zentrum der Urzeit and Marchauen WWF Nature Reserve.
As you start planning for your getaway to Malacky, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 138 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Fine Restaurant&Apartments is located in central Malacky. This 3.5-star apartment in Malacky features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Wellness hotel SPARK is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Malacky can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Malacky
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Malacky Station. Malacky might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Malacky
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Malacky is 26.14 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F