Visitors can enjoy all that Mangalore has to offer including the temples, theme park, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its ecotours.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Mangalore
- The closest major airport is in Mangalore (IXE-Mangalore Intl.), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mangalore
The city is notable for landmarks like Manjunatha Temple, Sultan Battery, and Someshwar Temple. The city's natural beauty is on display at Panambur Beach, Tannirbhavi Beach, and Surathkal Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mangala Stadium and Ullal Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Mangalore. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Ocean Pearl - This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- The Gateway Hotel Old Port Rd - Our customers like the bar and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Treebo Pappilon Palace - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall condition.
Dressing for Mangalore
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mangalore is 135.59 inches
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 71°F