Visitors to Maribor are sure to enjoy the ski areas and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, museums, and cathedral.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Maribor
- The closest major airport is in Maribor (MBX-Edvard Rusjan), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Graz (GRZ-Thalerhof), 31.7 mi (51 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Maribor
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Maribor Cathedral, Franciscan Church, and Church of St. Bolfenk. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are University of Maribor and Ljudski Vrt Stadium.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Maribor. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Maribor, City apartments - This 3.5-star aparthotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia travelers love its first-rate property condition and location.
- Hotel City Maribor - Our customers like the dining options and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Milena - This 3-star hotel features ski slopes, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Maribor
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Maribor Station. Maribor may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Maribor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Maribor each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F