When you consider a new spot, you might see yourself wandering through the roads, gazing up at the buildings or the exquisite environment everywhere around you. However, Marienlyst Stadium is one feature you are anticipating most of all. For years, you've wanted to go there, and right now is finally the moment to get there.
Marienlyst Stadium Accommodation
Hotels near Marienlyst Stadium
Get your friends together for a fantastic time surrounded by the chanting of the crowd at Marienlyst Stadium!
It's in Drammen. The name doesn't ring any bells? You're probably familiar with the national capital, Oslo, which is only 20 miles away.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Marienlyst Stadium, with 5 hotels or resorts to select from. Only 0.4 miles away is the Scandic Ambassadeur Drammen. The Scandic Park Drammen and the Clarion Collection Hotel Tollboden, 0.7 miles and 0.3 miles away, are also recommended.
If traveling's your main priority and you're hoping to save some coin on accommodation, then there are some budget-friendly hotels close by. You won't have a long way to go to arrive at the Comfort Hotel Union Brygge - Drammen. Conveniently, it's just 0.7 miles away. The Globus Hotel is another great option that can be found about 0.3 miles away.
This area is filled with interesting sights and sounds. Kamille Blomster is a popular eatery close to Marienlyst Stadium. For a full meal, Fuji sushi Drammen AS is a local restaurant that visitors frequently dine at. And finally, pop open a beer and chat with some other tourists while you kick back at Kings Arms Pub.
While you're in the area, you'll come to realize there's more than just Marienlyst Stadium to check out:
- Bring your swimwear and towel to Drammen Water Park and take the plunge! Whether you're eager for some exercise or just want to have some fun, you'll be sure to have a blast.
- A peaceful oasis inside and easily spotted from a distance, Stromso Church is not just a place of prayer, but an unmissable tourist attraction too.
- Tourists and locals alike enjoy seeing and admiring the fine art exhibitions at Drammens Museum.
- Papirbredden is a notable place of learning, and throughout the years its pupils have helped mold this nation into what it is today.
- The Union Scene has a broad range of events and concerts on its calendar, which is no wonder considering it is one of the best music and entertainment venues in the area.
It's easy to make your way to Marienlyst Stadium by train as it's merely 0.4 miles from there to Drammen stasjon.
Places to stay in Drammen from Expedia offer all that you need, so you'll certainly get spots near Marienlyst Stadium you'll enjoy. Get hunting lots of visitors prefer Drammen when they yearn for an exceptional getaway. All the insider info you're searching for you'll find just a few clicks away. You can set off boldly when reservation time hits, too: explorers of all kinds approve of their Drammen hotel.
- The concierge service at accommodation near Marienlyst Stadium will be awesome which will only enrich your trip to this magnificent monument.
- From large families to couples, we've got comfy suites for everyone.
- Rooms in Drammen lodging are always neat and presentable.
And thanks to our extensive inventory of hotels near Marienlyst Stadium, your favorite place awaits.
With Marienlyst Stadium checked off your timetable, there are still more activities to do in Drammen.
- Savor a nice supper of the local fare and step into the perfect store to buy a few souvenirs.
- Take some time to plot some pastimes, and you'll soon find Drammen also knows a thing or two about laying out the red carpet.
- Read about some activities near Drammen to truly experience all the sights the town has to provide.
Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and usher in more than a few breathtaking selfies. Paying a visit to Drammen is always a good strategy, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Marienlyst Stadium. Book today!