Visitors can enjoy all that Peshtigo has to offer including its museums. There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Green Bay, WI (GRB-Austin Straubel Intl.), 41.3 mi (66.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Peshtigo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Peshtigo Fire Museum. Additionally, you'll find Forgotten Fire Winery and North Bay Shore Recreation Area in the area.
As you plan your trip to Peshtigo, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 44 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Best Western Maritime Inn is located 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from the heart of Peshtigo. This 2.5-star hotel in Sturgeon Bay features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Sturgeon Bay is 26 mi (41.9 km) from the center of Peshtigo. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Sturgeon Bay can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and local sightseeing.
- Landmark Resort is 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from central Peshtigo. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Egg Harbor can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Peshtigo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Peshtigo is 32.60 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 12°F