Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Menominee, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Escanaba
- The closest major airport is in Escanaba, MI (ESC-Delta County), 41.6 mi (66.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Menominee
A couple of favorite places to visit are Menominee County Museum and Riverside Golf Club. You'll also find DeYoung Family Zoo and Stephenson Island Logging Museum in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Menominee - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Menominee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Menominee is 32.60 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F