Visitors can enjoy all that Oconto has to offer including the forests, seafood restaurants, and lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- You'll find 15 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Marinette
- The closest major airport is in Green Bay, WI (GRB-Austin Straubel Intl.), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oconto
The picturesque setting of Copper Culture State Park and North Bay Shore Recreation Area exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Beyer Home Museum to your agenda.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Oconto
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- Oconto gets about 32.09 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°F